The displays of the touchMATRIX® series offer a 186 x 64 pixel graphic display as standard. This means that plain text, symbols and units can be displayed variably. The LCD backlight display enables display in the colours red, green and yellow. These colour variants can be used very easily depending on the event (e.g. when limit values are exceeded) via intuitive parameterisation. The display series demonstrates maximum flexibility in terms of connection and use thanks to the modular configuration that can be combined as desired with analogue output, switching outputs, relays, serial interface (Modbus) and 115 … 230 VAC. With a resistive touch panel and protection class IP65, the touchMATRIX® displays are also ideal for use in the food industry.
- Emulation of a 7-segment display with symbols and units
- Intuitive and simple parameterisation through plain text and touchscreen
- Multi-function device with operating modes such as rev counter, counter, cycle time display, position display, timer for running times or stopwatch
- Numerous functions such as scaling, filters, start-up delay
- Linearisation with 24 support points
- Option AC: Power supply with 115 … 230 VAC
- Option AO: 16-bit analogue output, 4 control outputs,
- Option AR: 16-bit analogue output, 4 control outputs,
- Option CO: 4 control outputs, RS232 interface
- Option CR: 4 control outputs, R485 interface
- Option RL: 2 relay outputsOptions can be combined with each other.