Like the AX321, the AX323 version was specially designed for the digital acquisition and visualisation of the measured values from analog strain gages or strain sensors. In contrast to the AX321, however, the AX323 is supplied with an AC voltage of 90 to 240 VAC.
Motrona AX323 Process display (AC)
- Scalable analog input for strain gauges
- 2 limit values with relay outputs
- strain gauge sensors
- Power supply 90 … 240 VAC
- Programmable linearisation can be switched on (12 support points)
- Digital filter, totalisation and tare function
- Standardised switch panel housing
- LED display 6 decades with 14 mm digit height
- Display range –199999 … 999999
- Simple parameterisation via front-side buttons and menu navigation
- Front dimensions 96 x 48 x 102 mm
There are no reviews yet.