- 2 scalable inputs in format A, /A, B, /B
[HTL / TTL / RS422, 1-lane, 2-lane, balanced
- 4 control inputs for PNP / NPN / Namur signals
[10 … 30 VDC]
- Input frequency up to 1MHz
- Scalable 14-bit analogue output ±10 V or 0/4 … 20 mA
- 4 fast transistor outputs, push-pull, short-circuit proof
[5 … 30 VDC]
- 4 programmable limits
- Power supply 24 VAC and 17 … 40 VDC
- Standardized switch panel housing
- LED display 8 decades with 10 mm digit height
- Display range -19999999 … 99999999 with 8 decades
- 4 preselector switches on the front
- Serial RS232 interface
- Dimensions W x H x D = 96 x 96 x 140 mm
Motrona ZA634: 8-digit preset counter with analogue output and 4 preset switches
Type ZA634 is a two-channel universal preset counter for various counting tasks, e.g. B. for directional, difference, total or piece counting or for recording lengths or positions in a wide variety of applications in mechanical and plant engineering. Two incremental rotary encoders or measuring systems in HTL or RS422/TTL format can be connected. The device is designed for panel mounting and has 4 fast transistor outputs and four additional output relays.
The variant ZD634 is equipped with an 8-decade display as well as 4 preselection switches on the front and a scalable analog output (for operation with voltage or current).
There are no reviews yet.