- Size 25 / 63.5mm Diameter (Hollow Shaft)
- Up to 12 Pole Commutation Available
- Thru Bore and Blind Bore Options
- Simple, Innovative Flexible Mounting System
- Incorporates Opto-ASIC Technology
The 760N encoder is configured with either a full thru-bore (which may be fixed at either end of the shaft), or with a blind-bore which uses the front shaft fixing only. The encoder body is retained by means of 2 flexible mountings, or by a single adjustable radius fixing, which compensate for minor shaft misalignment. This encoder can now be provided with commutation signals for use with brushless motor control. Output circuits available include 5-24V Line Driver, 5-24V push-pull or 5-24V input / NPN open-collector. This encoder also now uses the same pioneering Opto-Asic technology used in the model 260 encoder.
There are no reviews yet.