- Standard Size 36mm package (1.42″)
- Durable magnetic technology
- Multiturn absolute encoder (12-bit/39-bit)
- SSI and CANopen communications
- Proven new turns counting technology — no gears or batteries
The Model MA36S Multiturn Absolute Encoder is ideal for a wide variety of industrial applications that require an encoder with the capability of absolute positioning output, even in power-off scenarios. Its fully digital output and innovative use of battery-free multiturn technology make the Model MA36S an excellent choice for all applications, especially ones with a high presence of noise. Its durable magnetic technology and high IP rating make it a perfect choice for dirty industrial environments. Available with a 6 mm or 0.25″ shaft and a servo mount, the Model MA36S is easily designed into a variety of applications.