- Multi-Turn Absolute Encoder (14 Bit/39 Bit)
- SSI and CANopen Communications
- 58 mm Diameter
- Durable Magnetic Technology
- Proven Turns Counting Technology – No Gears or Batteries
- Retains Absolute Position After a Power Outage
The Model MA58H absolute encoder is a heavy duty, rugged, and reliable multi-turn hollow-bore absolute encoder. This encoder is designed for harsh factory and plant floor environments, and is especially suited to applications where you need an encoder to retain position information after power-off scenarios. The Model MA58H has an operating temperature range of -40° C to 85° C and a sealing rating of IP65 on the shaft, with the balance of the unit rated to IP67. Available with bores up to 3/8″ or 14 mm, and with two flexible mounting options, the Model MA58H is easily designed into a variety of applications.